- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theSheep/goatsfilter Sheep/goats
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theInfection controlfilter Infection control
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
AABP judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in cattle
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Foot and mouth disease
Foot-and-mouth disease, widely known as FMD, is a severe, highly contagious viral disease and a worldwide concern.
Guidelines for use of exempt biologics
Preparation of biologics by state-licensed veterinarians in their practice facility under a VCPR in unique disease situations not adequately covered…