- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove thePathologyfilter Pathology
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
October 2014 Issue of The AVMA Advocate
Ebola and pets; AVMA urges Congress to help rural areas get needed vet care
Backyard Poultry: Know the Legalities Regarding Treatment Options
Even if a goose, chicken or other poultry is kept as a pet, it is classified and regulated as a food animal species by the FDA.
Seek Advice on Backyard Poultry
Advice for small animal veterinarians who are asked to provide veterinary care for backyard poultry flocks. Relates to backyard poultry resource.
Schedules of Controlled Substances: Placement of Tramadol into Schedule IV
The DEA proposes to place the substance tramadol into Schedule IV of the Controlled Substances Act.