- Clear All
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove theToxicologyfilter Toxicology
- Remove theShelter medicinefilter Shelter medicine
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
A LIBRARY OF LIVESTOCK HERITAGE
Livestock breeding has followed narrow lines to improve production, and dozens of breeds have fallen out of favor.
Iowa State confers Stange, Switzer awards
Four alumni of the Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine were honored Oct. 29, 2016.
Environment chair sees strong veterinary connection
Dr. Karyn Bischoff chairs the AVMA Committee on Environmental Issues. She is a veterinary toxicologist and a senior
1935 - 1945
Information on food-producing animals was a mainstay of JAVMA during this decade.
Pre-slaughter weights of livestock species have been increasing since at least the 1920s, and some of the largest gains have occurred in the past 25…
Katrina: stories from the storm
A decade has passed since Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans on Aug. 29, 2005, breaking levees and flooding much of the area.