- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove the2020filter 2020
- Remove the2002filter 2002
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
FDA amends rules on adverse drug experience records
Posted on April 15, 2002 The Food and Drug Administration Center for Veterinary Medicine is amending the requirements for records, reports of…
AABP calls for pain control during horn removal
Cattle should receive pain control drugs during and after horn or horn bud removal, according to the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
AABP embraces disabled livestock, dairy cattle welfare guidelines -
The AABP board of directors endorsed the position on disabled livestock
Air, water, land, light: all affect cattle - December 15, 2002
Environment was a prominent program theme at the 2002 AABP conference in September in Madison, Wis.
Harvard study finds BSE poses little threat to U.S. consumers, agriculture
The United States is highly resistant to the introduction of bovine spongiform encephalopathy.