- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
Guidelines for use of exempt biologics
Preparation of biologics by state-licensed veterinarians in their practice facility under a VCPR in unique disease situations not adequately covered…
AABP judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in cattle
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Foot and mouth disease
Foot-and-mouth disease, widely known as FMD, is a severe, highly contagious viral disease and a worldwide concern.