- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
Your search for 'Production medicine' has returned 2 results
AABP judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in cattle
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Foot and mouth disease
Foot-and-mouth disease, widely known as FMD, is a severe, highly contagious viral disease and a worldwide concern.