- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theImmunologyfilter Immunology
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theInfection controlfilter Infection control
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
AAAP guidelines for judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in poultry
The American Association of Avian Pathologists and AVMA both support these guidelines on judicious therapeutic antimicrobial use in poultry…
AASV basic guidelines of judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in swine
The American Association of Swine Veterinarians and AVMA both support these guidelines on judicious therapeutic antimicrobial use in pork production.
Guidelines for use of exempt biologics
Preparation of biologics by state-licensed veterinarians in their practice facility under a VCPR in unique disease situations not adequately covered…
Foot and mouth disease
Foot-and-mouth disease, widely known as FMD, is a severe, highly contagious viral disease and a worldwide concern.
AABP judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in cattle
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.