- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
AABP judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in cattle
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Lead in cows is a risk for people
Cattle raised for milk and meat can consume lead through their environments or feed.
Gains for animal health in farm bill
Recently passed federal legislation will improve national animal disease detection and response capabilities.