- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
AABP judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in cattle
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Foundation announces recipients of new research grants
The American Veterinary Medical Foundation recently announced the recipients of new research grants in pharmacology and pain management in dogs.
Foot and mouth disease
Foot-and-mouth disease, widely known as FMD, is a severe, highly contagious viral disease and a worldwide concern.
Conserving habitats, ecosystems everywhere key to saving wildlife
The romantic vision of habitat and ecosystem conservation is rather different from the reality.