- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theZoological medicinefilter Zoological medicine
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theAVMA policyfilter AVMA policy
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theSpay/neuterfilter Spay/neuter
Guidelines for Responsible Pet Ownership
Owning a pet is a privilege and should result in a mutually beneficial relationship. However, the benefits of pet ownership come with obligations.
Model bill and regulations to assure appropriate care for dogs intended for use as Pets
Model Bill and Regulations to Assure Appropriate Care for Dogs Intended for Use as Pets
Conservation of wild animals
The AVMA is an organization that serves as an advocate for animals and animal health.
The IAHAIO Geneva Declaration
Preamble Recent research is demonstrating various benefits of companion animals to people's well-being, personal growth, and quality of life. In…
Dog and cat population control
The population of dogs and cats in the U.S. exceeds the capacity of our society to care and provide homes for them as companion animals.