- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theAVMA policyfilter AVMA policy
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theOne Healthfilter One Health
- Remove theSpay/neuterfilter Spay/neuter
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Dog and cat population control
The population of dogs and cats in the U.S. exceeds the capacity of our society to care and provide homes for them as companion animals.
Conservation of wild animals
The AVMA is an organization that serves as an advocate for animals and animal health.
Preventing entry of foreign animal diseases (transboundary diseases), their vectors, and invasive species
To protect animal, human, and environmental health, the AVMA supports the use of appropriate surveillance and control measures on international…