- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theAVMA policyfilter AVMA policy
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theSpay/neuterfilter Spay/neuter
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Conservation of wild animals
The AVMA is an organization that serves as an advocate for animals and animal health.
Dog and cat population control
The population of dogs and cats in the U.S. exceeds the capacity of our society to care and provide homes for them as companion animals.
The IAHAIO Geneva Declaration
Preamble Recent research is demonstrating various benefits of companion animals to people's well-being, personal growth, and quality of life. In…
Guidelines for Responsible Pet Ownership
Owning a pet is a privilege and should result in a mutually beneficial relationship. However, the benefits of pet ownership come with obligations.