- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theSpay/neuterfilter Spay/neuter
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Model bill and regulations to assure appropriate care for dogs intended for use as Pets
Model Bill and Regulations to Assure Appropriate Care for Dogs Intended for Use as Pets
Dog and cat population control
The population of dogs and cats in the U.S. exceeds the capacity of our society to care and provide homes for them as companion animals.
The IAHAIO Geneva Declaration
Preamble Recent research is demonstrating various benefits of companion animals to people's well-being, personal growth, and quality of life. In…
Guidelines for Responsible Pet Ownership
Owning a pet is a privilege and should result in a mutually beneficial relationship. However, the benefits of pet ownership come with obligations.