- Clear All
- Remove theBlog Postfilter Blog Post
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove the2020filter 2020
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theDog bite preventionfilter Dog bite prevention
Are pet adoptions really skyrocketing?
News reports on the popularity of pet adoptions during COVID-19 got AVMA’s economists thinking and wondering: Is there data to confirm the trend?
How does client income affect veterinary visits?
AVMA economists explore the question using research with dog-owning households.
Pet ownership is on the rise
AVMA study provides economic insights & data to drive veterinary care conversations Pet ownership is on the rise in the United States, with dogs…
Check the Chip Day reunites families
An orange tabby cat named T2 escaped from his owner's temporary home in Florida following a hurricane in 2004. Just this past March, he arrived in an…
Ownership and or Possession and Appropriate Disposition of Wild and Exotic Pet Species or Their Hybrids
Ownership and/or Possession and Appropriate Disposition of Wild and Exotic Pet Species or Their Hybrids
Toolkit helps you teach about dog bite prevention
Educate clients, community during Dog Bite Prevention Week® National Dog Bite Prevention Week® is being observed this week across the United States,…