- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove the2020filter 2020
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theClient materialsfilter Client materials
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Responsible pet ownership
Owning a pet is a privilege, but the benefits of pet ownership come with responsibilities.
Responsible pet ownership and pet health care. Topics include preventive care, keeping pets healthy and safe, pet medications and prescriptions...
National Pet Week®
National Pet Week® honors the pets in our lives and promotes responsible pet ownership. Join us to celebrate pets and help give them the best lives…
Zoonotic Diseases and Pets FAQ
Animals can carry diseases that people can catch. Get answers to commonly asked questions about disease risks related to pets.
Traveling with your pet FAQ
What to think about when deciding to travel with a pet? Can you take your pet out of the country? Specific needs for travel by plane, boat, car, train…
National Pet Week veterinary toolkit
National Pet Week® helps veterinarians promote responsible pet ownership and honor the pets in our lives. Use these practical tools for veterinary…
7 Things You Can Do to Keep Your Pet Healthy
Weight management, exercise, regular veterinary exams, vaccination, and parasite prevention are among the most important ways to keep a pet healthy