- Clear All
- Remove the2020filter 2020
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
Backyard Poultry: Know the Legalities Regarding Treatment Options
Even if a goose, chicken or other poultry is kept as a pet, it is classified and regulated as a food animal species by the FDA.
AVMA revises declawing policy
Policy discourages procedure but defers to veterinarians on each case
Veterinary leaders change at FDA
Two Food and Drug Administration executives overseeing veterinary medicine are leaving the agency.
The slow rise of generic animal drugs
In human medicine, generic drugs accounted for 88 percent of prescriptions dispensed in the United States as of 2014. Currently, generic