- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.