- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
Legislation and Regulations in Laboratory Animal Welfare
An overview of animal welfare legislation and regulation for laboratory animals, as well as actions the AVMA is taking to improve it.
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the
Congress considers US egg production standards
United Egg Producers and the Humane Society of the United States want Congress to approve new standards for U.S. egg producers.
Dr. Clark K. Fobian, District VII representative to the AVMA Executive Board, will likely be elected AVMA president-elect by