- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theAnesthesia & analgesiafilter Anesthesia & analgesia
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become
Welfare Implications of Hot-Iron Branding and Its Alternatives
Peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of hot iron branding and its alternatives.
Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act is now law
President Obama signed the Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act, making it legal for veterinarians to have access to travel with and use controlled…
Welfare Implications of Tail Docking of Cattle
Peer-reviewed summary for veterinarians of scientific literature related to the welfare implications of tail docking of cattle.
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.