- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theAnesthesia & analgesiafilter Anesthesia & analgesia
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the laboratories…
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become
Welfare Implications of Hot-Iron Branding and Its Alternatives
Peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of hot iron branding and its alternatives.
Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act is now law
President Obama signed the Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act, making it legal for veterinarians to have access to travel with and use controlled…
Welfare Implications of Tail Docking of Cattle
Peer-reviewed summary for veterinarians of scientific literature related to the welfare implications of tail docking of cattle.
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.