- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove the2020filter 2020
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
AVMA revises declawing policy
Policy discourages procedure but defers to veterinarians on each case
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
Cannabis research for veterinary patients advancing, cautiously
More than half the country has legalized marijuana use in one form or another.