- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Uniform horse-racing rules gaining momentum
Proposed uniform national horse-racing reforms by the RMTC involve medication regulation and enforcement, including laboratory testing.
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.
Initiative focuses on racing integrity
The American Association of Equine Practitioners has created an initiative called Prescription for Racing Reform