- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theSports medicine & rehabilitationfilter Sports medicine & rehabilitation
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
Congress considers US egg production standards
United Egg Producers and the Humane Society of the United States want Congress to approve new standards for U.S. egg producers.
Initiative focuses on racing integrity
The American Association of Equine Practitioners has created an initiative called Prescription for Racing Reform
Dr. Clark K. Fobian, District VII representative to the AVMA Executive Board, will likely be elected AVMA president-elect by
1965 - 1975
The face of the veterinary profession was changing.