- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theSports medicine & rehabilitationfilter Sports medicine & rehabilitation
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove the2011filter 2011
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.
Initiative focuses on racing integrity
The American Association of Equine Practitioners has created an initiative called Prescription for Racing Reform
1965 - 1975
The face of the veterinary profession was changing.