- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove the2011filter 2011
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theBusiness & economic issuesfilter Business & economic issues
- Remove theWellbeingfilter Wellbeing
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.
Uniform horse-racing rules gaining momentum
Proposed uniform national horse-racing reforms by the RMTC involve medication regulation and enforcement, including laboratory testing.
Passion for people, horses drives AAEP president
Dr. R. Reynolds Cowles Jr. is passionate about a lot of things. When he’s not treating horses or giving talks on practice management, he can be found…