- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
Uniform jurisdiction for aquatic veterinary and animal health programs
Multiple government agency jurisdiction and oversight for aquatic animal health and diseases duplicates efforts
Joint AVMA-FVE-CVMA statement on the global control of canine rabies
Joint AVMA-FVE-CVMA statement on the global control of canine rabies.
The veterinary profession's role in addressing the opioid epidemic
AVMA strongly recommends that veterinarians, legislators, state veterinary medical boards, and state pharmacy boards work together to create practical…
Joint AVMA-FVE-CVMA statement on continuous monitoring of antimicrobial use and antimicrobial resistance
The AVMA, CVMA and FVE developed this joint statement on continuous monitoring of antimicrobial use and resistance.