- Clear All
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove the2011filter 2011
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theWellbeingfilter Wellbeing
The dangerous dog debate
Communities have been banning or strictly regulating pit bull-type dogs and other “dangerous” breeds for the past three decades.
Marijuana treatments, drug monitoring programs discussed
AVMA House of Delegates members want the Association to develop policies and further guidance on emerging issues affecting the profession, such as
Passion for people, horses drives AAEP president
Dr. R. Reynolds Cowles Jr. is passionate about a lot of things. When he’s not treating horses or giving talks on practice management, he can be found…
1965 - 1975
The face of the veterinary profession was changing.
Initiative focuses on racing integrity
The American Association of Equine Practitioners has created an initiative called Prescription for Racing Reform
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.