- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
1965 - 1975
The face of the veterinary profession was changing.
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.