- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become