- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.