- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.
Dr. Clark K. Fobian, District VII representative to the AVMA Executive Board, will likely be elected AVMA president-elect by
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
Congress considers US egg production standards
United Egg Producers and the Humane Society of the United States want Congress to approve new standards for U.S. egg producers.