- Clear All
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theAnesthesia & analgesiafilter Anesthesia & analgesia
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
Cannabis research for veterinary patients advancing, cautiously
More than half the country has legalized marijuana use in one form or another.
Marijuana treatments, drug monitoring programs discussed
AVMA House of Delegates members want the Association to develop policies and further guidance on emerging issues affecting the profession, such as
The slow rise of generic animal drugs
In human medicine, generic drugs accounted for 88 percent of prescriptions dispensed in the United States as of 2014. Currently, generic
Initiative focuses on racing integrity
The American Association of Equine Practitioners has created an initiative called Prescription for Racing Reform
Uniform horse-racing rules gaining momentum
Proposed uniform national horse-racing reforms by the RMTC involve medication regulation and enforcement, including laboratory testing.
Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act is now law
President Obama signed the Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act, making it legal for veterinarians to have access to travel with and use controlled…
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.