- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove the2011filter 2011
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
1965 - 1975
The face of the veterinary profession was changing.
Initiative focuses on racing integrity
The American Association of Equine Practitioners has created an initiative called Prescription for Racing Reform
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.