- Clear All
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theAVMA policyfilter AVMA policy
- Remove theControlled substance managementfilter Controlled substance management
- Remove thePharmacies & prescriptionsfilter Pharmacies & prescriptions
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
Joint AVMA-FVE-CVMA statement on continuous monitoring of antimicrobial use and antimicrobial resistance
The AVMA, CVMA and FVE developed this joint statement on continuous monitoring of antimicrobial use and resistance.
What's in a name?
Two years ago, the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America formed the Veterinary Nurse Initiative coalition.
Opioid shortage and abuse: Resources and education for veterinarians
The AVMA has good news to help our members advance high-quality patient care in the face of continuing opioid shortages: We’ve teamed up with VetBloom…
Cannabis research for veterinary patients advancing, cautiously
More than half the country has legalized marijuana use in one form or another.
The veterinary profession's role in addressing the opioid epidemic
AVMA strongly recommends that veterinarians, legislators, state veterinary medical boards, and state pharmacy boards work together to create practical…