- Clear All
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
Uniform jurisdiction for aquatic veterinary and animal health programs
Multiple government agency jurisdiction and oversight for aquatic animal health and diseases duplicates efforts
Swine Brucellosis and Pseudorabies Proposed Action Plan
Feral swine pose SB and PRV disease risks to US commercial and transitional production swine herds, and current programs don’t adequately address…
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.