- Clear All
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
What is FSVM?
Veterinarians protect America's – and the world's – food supply from the farm to the dinner table.
Welfare Implications of Hot-Iron Branding and Its Alternatives
Peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of hot iron branding and its alternatives.
National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation Reporting Rule (October 2011)
Formal title: Docket Number [EPA-HQ-OW-2011-0188] National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation…
A regulator and source of aid, born in civil war
The Department of Agriculture has grown from a collector and distributor of farming information during the 1860s to, today, a
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become