- Clear All
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
A regulator and source of aid, born in civil war
The Department of Agriculture has grown from a collector and distributor of farming information during the 1860s to, today, a
National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation Reporting Rule (October 2011)
Formal title: Docket Number [EPA-HQ-OW-2011-0188] National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation…
Congress considers US egg production standards
United Egg Producers and the Humane Society of the United States want Congress to approve new standards for U.S. egg producers.
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become
Dr. Clark K. Fobian, District VII representative to the AVMA Executive Board, will likely be elected AVMA president-elect by
Welfare Implications of Hot-Iron Branding and Its Alternatives
Peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of hot iron branding and its alternatives.
What is FSVM?
Veterinarians protect America's – and the world's – food supply from the farm to the dinner table.
Welfare Implications of Tail Docking of Cattle
Peer-reviewed summary for veterinarians of scientific literature related to the welfare implications of tail docking of cattle.
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.