- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
A regulator and source of aid, born in civil war
The Department of Agriculture has grown from a collector and distributor of farming information during the 1860s to, today, a
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become
Welfare Implications of Hot-Iron Branding and Its Alternatives
Peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of hot iron branding and its alternatives.
Welfare Implications of Tail Docking of Cattle
Peer-reviewed summary for veterinarians of scientific literature related to the welfare implications of tail docking of cattle.
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.