- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
Welfare Implications of Tail Docking of Cattle
Peer-reviewed summary for veterinarians of scientific literature related to the welfare implications of tail docking of cattle.
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.
Welfare Implications of Hot-Iron Branding and Its Alternatives
Peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of hot iron branding and its alternatives.
A regulator and source of aid, born in civil war
The Department of Agriculture has grown from a collector and distributor of farming information during the 1860s to, today, a
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become