- Clear All
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theAnesthesia & analgesiafilter Anesthesia & analgesia
- Remove the2020filter 2020
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theAVMA policyfilter AVMA policy
- Remove theCompoundingfilter Compounding
- Remove theEuthanasiafilter Euthanasia
Your search for 'National legislation & regulation' has returned 3 results
AVMA request: Commenting deadline for compounding
View AVMA's letter asking FDA to clarify its proposed rules on drug compounding and allow more time for public comment.
Cannabis research for veterinary patients advancing, cautiously
More than half the country has legalized marijuana use in one form or another.
The veterinary profession's role in addressing the opioid epidemic
AVMA strongly recommends that veterinarians, legislators, state veterinary medical boards, and state pharmacy boards work together to create practical…