- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
The veterinary profession's role in addressing the opioid epidemic
AVMA strongly recommends that veterinarians, legislators, state veterinary medical boards, and state pharmacy boards work together to create practical…
Uniform jurisdiction for aquatic veterinary and animal health programs
Multiple government agency jurisdiction and oversight for aquatic animal health and diseases duplicates efforts
Joint AVMA-FVE-CVMA statement on continuous monitoring of antimicrobial use and antimicrobial resistance
The AVMA, CVMA and FVE developed this joint statement on continuous monitoring of antimicrobial use and resistance.
Joint AVMA-FVE-CVMA statement on the global control of dog-mediated rabies: A One Health imperative
Rabies is a zoonotic viral disease of mammals that is endemic in many countries.