- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
Uniform jurisdiction for aquatic veterinary and animal health programs
Multiple government agency jurisdiction and oversight for aquatic animal health and diseases duplicates efforts
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.