- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
Board acts on research, grievance resolution, residues
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting Nov. 20-22, 2014, approved a few new policies, rescinded some that were no longer
Pressure from above
Animal welfare is improving as buyers pressure suppliers to meet standards and to participate in audit and education programs.
Devocalization as a final alternative
AVMA Delegates pass resolutions on devocalization, VCPR, livestock handling
Air, water, land, light: all affect cattle - December 15, 2002
Environment was a prominent program theme at the 2002 AABP conference in September in Madison, Wis.