- Clear All
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
Uniform jurisdiction for aquatic veterinary and animal health programs
Multiple government agency jurisdiction and oversight for aquatic animal health and diseases duplicates efforts
Groups provide new guidance on antimicrobials
The AVMA, Canadian VMA, and Federation of Veterinarians of Europe are calling for continuous monitoring of antimicrobial use and resistance at a…
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.