- Clear All
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
Gains for animal health in farm bill
Recently passed federal legislation will improve national animal disease detection and response capabilities.
Horse soring bill passes the House
Soring, the intentional injuring of a horse to exaggerate its gait as it performs in the show ring, has been an issue for the equine community for…
Lawsuit alleges lax welfare enforcement
Two organizations accuse the Department of Agriculture of failing to enforce animal welfare laws and helping dog breeders hide problems.
Groups provide new guidance on antimicrobials
The AVMA, Canadian VMA, and Federation of Veterinarians of Europe are calling for continuous monitoring of antimicrobial use and resistance at a…