- Clear All
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
AVMA addresses animal abuse, research cats and dogs, outdoor housing of pets
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 11-13, revised guidance for veterinarians
Lawsuit alleges lax welfare enforcement
Two organizations accuse the Department of Agriculture of failing to enforce animal welfare laws and helping dog breeders hide problems.
Customs, APHIS inspectors needed at ports to meet growing demand
Members of Congress are calling for hundreds more agriculture inspections at ports of entry.
Groups provide new guidance on antimicrobials
The AVMA, Canadian VMA, and Federation of Veterinarians of Europe are calling for continuous monitoring of antimicrobial use and resistance at a…