- Clear All
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
The veterinary profession's role in addressing the opioid epidemic
AVMA strongly recommends that veterinarians, legislators, state veterinary medical boards, and state pharmacy boards work together to create practical…
Lowering hurdles of licenses
Government and veterinary leaders are trying to make it easier for professionals to keep working when they change states.
What's in a name?
Two years ago, the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America formed the Veterinary Nurse Initiative coalition.
Another ballot initiative increases housing size for farm animals
As consumers demand to know more about the origin of their foods, the trend toward less-restrictive housing for farm animals has accelerated in recent…
Telehealth poses new possibilities, problems
Telehealth in veterinary medicine continues to advance with greater use by corporate and private
Cannabis research for veterinary patients advancing, cautiously
More than half the country has legalized marijuana use in one form or another.