- Clear All
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
Backyard Poultry: Know the Legalities Regarding Treatment Options
Even if a goose, chicken or other poultry is kept as a pet, it is classified and regulated as a food animal species by the FDA.
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the laboratories…
Animal welfare: Laboratory animals
This page provides access to a variety of resources that can help you make a positive difference in the lives of laboratory animals.
AAAP gets new CEO
The American Association of Avian Pathologists gained a new CEO in August after their leader of 13 years stepped down.