- Clear All
- Remove theSports medicine & rehabilitationfilter Sports medicine & rehabilitation
- Remove theShelter medicinefilter Shelter medicine
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
Uniform horse-racing rules gaining momentum
Proposed uniform national horse-racing reforms by the RMTC involve medication regulation and enforcement, including laboratory testing.
Veterinarians among those charged in widespread horse doping scheme
Federal prosecutors have arrested several veterinarians, trainers, and other horse racing professionals on charges relating to systematic, covert…
Once more around the track
Racetrack-led coalition created to address horse racing deaths, safety concerns
Initiative focuses on racing integrity
The American Association of Equine Practitioners has created an initiative called Prescription for Racing Reform
Dog and cat population control
The population of dogs and cats in the U.S. exceeds the capacity of our society to care and provide homes for them as companion animals.