- Clear All
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theSurgeryfilter Surgery
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove the2011filter 2011
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
Uniform horse-racing rules gaining momentum
Proposed uniform national horse-racing reforms by the RMTC involve medication regulation and enforcement, including laboratory testing.
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.
Georgia alumni recognized for contributions
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine recently recognized five alumni for service to the college and the veterinary